The Institute has a full fledge placement cell headed by a Placement Officer. The main Objectives of the placement cell is to provide 100% placement assistance to the students and train the students on resume writing, interview process and job preparedness etc. The Placement cell organizes programs and activities to improve the employability of the students,to handle stage fear, to build confidence level of the students etc. To facilitate the activities of the placement cell there is a Placement Committee consisting of the students representatives, faculty representatives and the Placement Officer which is headed by the Director.
Pre-placement activity: The Students are trained in the areas like
- Professional Resume Writing.
- Preparing for an Interview
- Handling Interview Questions
- Facing Group Discussions.
- Cracking Aptitude Exams.
- Linkedin – Networking Professionally
In addition, Industry professionals are invited to guide the students on industry requirements
- ON CAMPUS: The Placement Cell interacts with various companies regarding their recruitment needs and invites them for an on-campus selection. The Placement cell actively conducts Pool Placements also
- OFF CAMPUS: Sometimes the company’s request our institution to send our students to a venue of their convenience. In such cases we send our students to their venue. We also send our students sometimes to participate in job fair.
PIMS maintains an on-going relationship with its students placed across various industry houses and continues to enrich its corporate network through the years.
Infosys, HCL, Accenture, IBM, WIPRO, Mercedes Benz, SASKEN, Tech Mahindra, Mahindra Satyam, NOKIA, TESCO, Novell Software Ltd., Cap Gemini, I-Gate, HP, Mphasis, Volvo, ICICI, KPIT, HSBC, Thomson Reuters, D-Link, Oracle, SBI Life, ITC InfoTech, TCS, Fire Pro Systems, Mindtree, Deloitte, Cognizant, Honeywell, Biocon, Soma Constructions, KNK, LG Soft, Huwaei, Patni Computers, Microsoft, Adobe, Future Group, L & T InfoTech, Ernst & Young, KPMG, Deutsche Bank, Aviva, Kotak Securities, Standard Chartered Bank, AMADA-Japan, Wipro InfoTech, Godrej, Altair, ICICI Securities & many more…………