- Mr. Lokesh, Lecturer, Dept. of Biochemistry attended National Level Symposium on Biodiversity Conservation organized by SDM College, Ujire, between 23-25 th January 2009 and presented a scientific poster entitled In vitro propagation and conservation of Nothapodytes foetida , an anti-neoplastic tree
- Mr. Sudeepta Kumar Mohanty, Faculty, Dept. of Biotechnolgy orally presentated a paper entitled Micropropagation of Leptadenia reticulata (Wight and ARN.) A Threatened plant of medicinal importance was made at National Conference on Current Trends in Medicinal Plants Research and Herbal Technology (NCMPRHT) organized by PG & Research Depat. of Botany, Pachaiyappa's College, Chennai sponsored by National Medicinal Plants Board, New Delhi.
- Mr. Sudeepta Kumar Mohanty and Mr. M. Kumaraswamy, Faculty, Dept. of Biotechnology presented a poster entitled Invitro micropropagation of Leptadenia reticulata Wight &Arn. - a threatened plant of medicinal importance
- Mr. M. Kumara Swamy, M. Sudipta Kumar and M. Anuradha faculty, Dept. of Biotechnology, presented a poster titled Effect of different carbon sources on morphogenesis and physiology of in vitro cultures of Patchouli in DST sponsored National Seminar on Emerging Trends in plant tissue culture and secondary metabolite production organized by Padmashree Institute of Management and Sciences, Bangalore
- G Swaroopa, Nimisha Nigam & Anuradha maniyam . 2007. G ermplasm conservation of selected lines of Coleus forskohlii (Willd.) Briq by nodal segment encapsulation. Phytomorphology 57 (3&4) pp. 221-225.
- Kumara Swamy, M., S. Balasubramanya and M. Anuradha , 2009. Germplasm conservation of Patchouli ( Pogostemon cablin Benth.) by encapsulation of in vitroderived nodal segments. International Journal of Biodiversity and Conservation, Vol. 1(8): 224 230.
- Siddalingeswar K.G., N.M.Nandini, T.Vishwanath, M.Sudipta Kumar and Syed Mohsin Mushtaq, 2009. Microbial lipase Screening and optimization fromPencillium expansum , The Bioscan, 4: 599 601.
- Kumara Swamy, S.Balasubramanya and M.Anuradha. In vitro multiplication of Pogostemon cablin Benth. through direct regeneration. African Journal of Biotechnology (Accepted).