- Candidates for admission to BPH course should have completed higher secondary level or pre-university college (10 +2) in any stream
- candidates completing a 3 year Diploma in Allied Health Sciences after 10th or
- candidates completing 2 years Diploma in Allied Health Sciences after pre-university college (10+2) or
- Equivalent course established under law Considered equivalent thereto by RGUHS.
- Example of Diploma course that are eligible ( not limited to below list)
- The minimum 40% marks obtained. In case of SC/ST candidates a pass in 10+2 or equivalent.
- Lateral Entry: Candidates who have completed 3 years Diploma in any health sciences, or diploma in public health/community medicine can join 3rd semester directly provided they have undergone training in minimum of three topics mentioned in semester 1 and 2 of BPH curriculum of RGUHS or any equivalent topics related to public health.
- Candidates who have completed 3 years Diploma after 12th /10 +2/PUC are eligible to 2nd year directly.
( note: candidates from other than science stream will undergo a bridge course of 2 months in college, where there will be no exams for this)or
• Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
• Diploma in X-Ray Technology.
• Diploma in Health Inspector.
• Diploma in Medical Records Technology.
• Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology.
• Diploma in Dialysis Technology.
• Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology.
• Diploma in Dental Mechanics.
• Diploma in Dental Hygiene
• Diploma in Community Health